Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Well that alot smaller then I remember it being. Considering I was working at such a large pixel ratio. But thats ok. I started with a side project to redo an older drawing of mine, and while I was in the middle of it, I started to get flustered about how things were looking so I whipped out my Peck's Anatomy book and well it just kinda went from one thing to the next. I would have to hazard that this is quite possibly one of my most accurate human figure. Though its still a bit flat on the top one, so its obviously incomplete. Once I finish this, I suppose Ill go ahead and just own face on the redo. I need to work line quality in this though. When you go to an anatomical study, things can get stiff pretty quick, so thats whats happening here. Anyways. Off I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment